8 Best Pedometer Applications for iPhone
It shouldn’t be a big surprise to you that your iPhone 3G is capable of acting as a personal pedometer for you. If you are planning to get fit by walking around every day, you can use your iPhone to track your number of steps and find out whether you are burning enough energy to lose weight. All you have to do is the right pedometer iPhone application to get you started.
Here are 8 best pedometer applications for iPhone:
1. iTreadmill: the best pedometer available on iTunes. You can also use it to have your virtual treadmill. A must own. You can use it practically in any situation. Very innovative.
2. My Weight Loss Coach: a comprehensive solution for anyone hoping to lose weight. Not only acts as a pedometer, it helps you get on the right track and stay on it too.
3. Jogalot: your personal pedometer on iPhone. Tells you how long you have been walking, the number of steps you have taken, and estimated burned calorie.
4. iSteps: iSteps is a wonderful iPhone application that makes losing weight more fun. Whether you are just trying to hit 10,000 steps or go beyond 15,000, iSteps is a handy app to have with you.
5. Distance Meter Pro: whether you want to go biking or running, this app will track your activity and help you stay on the right track.
6. RunningKeeper: another decent pedometer application for iPhone and iPod Touch. Very simple and straight forward. Pretty accurate and gets the job done.
7. iWalk: another simple application to count your steps. It supports metric system as well.
8. Go Walk Pedometer: another simple step counter that tells you how many calories you are burning during your workout sessions.
With these pedometer apps, you will never have to walk without knowing how much energy you are burning or whether you are hitting your exercise targets.
Your take: which pedometer app are you using on your phone?*Want your app reviewed? Please contact us here for YouTube reviews.