iBody is one of the best health and fitness applications made for the iPhone platform. In fact, it has won the Mobile Award 2009 in the health and fitness category. iBody is designed to help users get in shape and keep track of their progress as far as their body is concerned. iBody makes it easy to note down all of your important body stats such as weight, fat, blood pressure, and … It also helps you track how much calorie you are burning so you can stay on track and lose weight fast.
What I like about iBody is the fact that it allows you to track how much energy you are burning based on the sport you are playing. There are 23 sports to choose from which is more than enough. You can also save and send your routes to your friends. They can see it on Google Maps and join you the next time you go out for biking!
iBody can handle 4 different accounts. So you can keep track of stats for your family members as well. These accounts can be protected with passwords to ensure the users’ privacy. If you live in Asia and want to use the metric system, you can easily do that with iBody.
In summary, iBody allows you to:
- keep track of your weight, blood pressure, and activities at all times.
- find out what it takes to burn more energy and stay on track with your sports activities.
- exchange notes with your friends and stay fit together.
- to track your exercises with GPS and share maps with your friends or colleagues.
- evaluate your progress and find out what needs to be changed with your routine.
iBody is a wonderful health and fitness application that transforms your iPhone or iPod Touch into a mobile health & fitness gadget. It’s not only easy to use but comes with everything you need to keep track of your daily progress and stay fit. Can’t get easier than this.