Greenlight for iPhone: Debit Card for Kids
It is never too early to get your kids familiar with handling money. Thanks to apps such as Greenlight for iOS, your kids will have their own debit card. You will be able to use it to set and pay allowances, send money to your kids instantly, and limit where they can spend their money.
Parents get an alert when their children spend money. They can review spending habits on a monthly basis. The “debit card” can be turned off at any time. The Greenlight MasterCard debit card simply allows your kids to spend the money that’s been loaded and not a penny more.
You can try this app on iOS 9.0 or later devices. More info is available here.
- Debit & Credit Personal Finance Manager for iPhone
- Clarity Money for iPhone: Spending Tracker
- Winnie for iPhone: Place Finder for Kids
- RadPad for iOS: Find Apartments and Homes to Rent
- Next – Expense Tracking for iPhone