SpriteBox Coding for iPhone Teaches Kids Coding
There are plenty of apps that can teach your kids coding in an interactive fashion. Take SpriteBox Coding for instance. It is a game that gets your kids coding. It gets them started with visual coding but by the time they are done, they will have learned Swift syntax.
SpriteBox Coding covers loops, procedures, and sequencing. It has over 70 puzzles for you to solve. This app is ideal for kids ages 6-8.
- imagi: Python Coding Game
- Tinkerblocks for iPhone: Learn Coding
- ScratchJr: Visual Programming App for iOS
- Learn Programming on iOS: 5 Apps
- codeSpark Academy with The Foos for iPhone Teaches Coding