Analyser: iPhone App for Python, R Programming
All data scientists know the importance of learning R, Python, and other related technologies. You don’t need a desktop or laptop computer to run code either. Analyser is one of many apps you can download to run code written in Python and R. It comes with NumPy, SciPy, and a whole other host of statistical packages.
Analyser uses SQLite databases. It lets you import data from .txt, .csv, .xls, .xpt, .sav, and .dta formats. You can also create a new dataset to enter data manually.
- DataCamp: Learn R, Python, SQL on iPhone
- Python Lab for iPhone: Learn Coding
- Pythonista 3: Python IDE for iPhone
- Snapsie for iPhone: Track Your Fitness Progress
- Roambi Analytics for iPhone