CyberWave for iPhone: LiDAR Music Visualizer
The new iPhones have LiDAR, so you can do more with them, including 3D scanning. With CyberWave for iPhone, you can rely on this technology to visualize your music in augmented reality. As you play music, you can use this app to see how it changes your place in real-time.
The app is pretty simple to use. Simply load your music and choose a color scheme to get started. You will need a subscription to get the most out of this app. CyberWave lets you record video and try all kinds of combos. In augmented reality mode, you can walk around shapes.
- Necessary Explosion: AR App for Your Turntable
- 8 Exciting Augmented Reality Travel Apps for iPhone
- Scheme Programming Language for iPhone & iPad
- Tunnel Vision NYC for iPhone
- Litchi for iPhone: Advanced Planner for DJI Drones