Remocam for iPhone
In this day and age, you don’t have to spend a fortune to get a decent home security camera to keep an eye on your home. If you happen to have a Remocam camera, you can use the Remocam app to connect to it from your smartphone. You can live stream and control the camera using the app.
Remocam lets you control your camera’s viewing angle and monitor your home from your smartphone. You receive a push notification and can view recorded videos easily. The app uses 256-bit AES encryption to protect you. You also get night vision and 2-way communication.
The app supports local and cloud recording. It lets you turn on a siren to scare off intruders. You can download the app for free but you will need the right cameras to use with it.
- Minion Stuart Cam HD Camera + Tend App
- NightCap Camera for iPhone & iPad
- iBlue Smart Key for iPhone: Garage Door App
- Kodak WiFi Baby Monitor + Tend Baby App
- Pawbo for iPhone: Talk & Feed Your Pet