Duet Display for iPhone
Many of us have iPhones and iPads we rely on to get things done. Whether you want to play games, manage your schedule, or participate in conferences, these devices can handle it. But what if you want to use your iOS device as an extra display for your Mac? Duet Display has you covered. This is an elegant app that lets you use your iOS device with your Mac to become more productive.
Duet Display has a plug and play setup. Just download the app to our Mac and iOS device, connect your iOS device to your Mac, and you are set. We didn’t deal with any lags when we tested it. The app runs on all Macs running OS X 10.9+ or later. It also supports iPhones and iPads running iOS 5.1.1+. You can try the app for $9.99.
- Use Your iPad As a Second Display: 3 Products
- Musicmotion Running for iPhone
- TodayRemote: Control Your Music from Your Mac
- Carmen Music Analyzer for iPhone
- MacID for Apple Watch: Lock/Unlock Your Mac