iFitness for iPhone
Still trying to keep up with your New Year’s resolutions? I know I am. On the top of my list was to get fitter in 2009. Let’s just say things haven’t gone as smoothly as I planned it. But thanks to iPhone fitness applications such as iFitness, you can always get back on track. iFitness is a thorough database of exercise moves that you can perform to build muscles and get fitter. You are provided with clear pictures and instructions to help you get things right. iFitness is like your very own personal trainer. As you know, your body gets used to your exercise routines after a while, which is why changing it helps you stay fit all year long. iFitness provides images of people performing over 150 exercises, and it is all sorted by body region or exact muscles it targets.
iFitness allows you to create your own custom routine for different days. You can also add exercises that may not be available in iFitness’ database to ensure you are pushing your body the way you should. Whether you are looking to lose weight or build muscle, iFitness has it all. Here is a summary of what you get:
- 150+ exercises
- Exercise guides (images, text instructions).
- Logging feature (cardio workouts, …)
- Database update feature (add your own exercise)
- 7 routines for folks with different goals (weight loss, strength, …)
- Email, send workout logs to yourself in a flash.
Verdict: 4.75/5. iFitness is one of the best fitness applications I have seen anywhere. It comes with plenty of exercises to choose from, and you are provided with plenty of guides to get your workout right. It’s just like getting a personal trainer.
- iFitness Pro for iPhone
- Ab Trainer by Azumio
- 4 Leg Training Apps for iPhone & iPad
- Runtastic Leg Trainer for iPhone
- Fitted Lifts: Workout Exercise Tracker