Dcoder Coding IDE for iPhone
Plenty of people are learning coding these days. You don’t always need a laptop to try it. Take Dcoder for iPhone: it is a convenient coding IDE that lets you try all kinds of programming languages. It supports over 30 languages, including Python, Java, C#, Objective-C, Ruby, Lua, Pascal, and Node.js.
This iPhone IDE has a rich text editor with syntax highlighting, line numbering, auto indentation, and auto-completion. It lets you save and open files and debug your code. You can also take on algorithm problems.
- 5 Awesome Code Editors for iPhone
- Textastic Code Editor for iOS
- PyPro 3.5 iPhone App for Python Coders
- GoCoEdit: Code & Text Editor for iPhone
- Code Playground for iPhone