I must confess. The first time I saw Black Book for iPhone, I thought of that book in the American Pie franchise (the one that contains all the secrets in the universe). But in reality, Black Book is a cool way to enter and store your contact information and even photos of people who you meet in networking events, bars, and … It’s like your visual contact list.
Black Book is very easy to use but it’s very powerful too. I am not exactly someone who can remember names very well. It’s really embarrassing to see someone you are supposed to know in a conference and not know their name. With Black Book, I can link names and faces and look people up fast. Now that’s what I call a life-saver.
Here is what you can do with Black Book:
- Visual list of your contacts
- Sort contacts by name
- Touch to contact
- Touch to take action and visit your contacts’ websites
- Import contacts fast
- Import photos fast
- Rate your contacts!
- Store all kinds of information on your contacts
- Protect your info with passwords
- E-mail your contact info to others.
As you can see, Black Book is a contact list on steroids. You are not only going to get to store your information, you can also link images to your contact lists. No longer can you forget someone’s name. Not when you have their visual contact info in your pocket.
- Black Book
- 5 Ways To Merge and Remove Duplicate Contacts on iPhone
- phonetrait Personal Smart Dialer