Have you always wanted to have everything you need to get your daily tasks out of the way without having to worry about every little thing? It would surely be nice if there was a way you could get alerts and updates on the go on your phone. Well, there is an app for that. LiveAlerts is a cool little app that lets you go about spending your day without missing those important emails or news. The app provides real time alerts by push notifications, so you’ll be constantly up to date.
LiveAlerts lets you keep track of weather, news, your commuting schedule, email, and more. You choose what information you want to see on your iPhone and LiveAlerts takes care of the rest. You can download, read, and even delete alerts as you prefer. And if you don’t like alerts, you can turn them off.
The interface is very intuitive and doesn’t take too much time getting used to. I like the fact that SSL is enabled to keep my data secure when I am using this app. The app also supports 3G, EDGE, and WiFi, so pick the one that applies to you. As mentioned previously, LiveAlerts comes with 5 types of alerts:
- Mail: keeps you on the top of your e-mails.
- News: sends you breaking news for AP.
- Commute: keeps you informed about latest issues on the road.
- Weather: in case you want to get weather updates on your phone.
- Missing Kids: in case you have a child missing.
The app has certainly potential. I would like to see more alerts available, which seems to be the case with the next update. I would also love to be able to have more say in where I get my updates from (more flexibility). All in all, LiveAlerts does the job it promises.
- Top of the Morning for iPhone
- Hooks: iPhone Alerts for Everything
- News in Audio: 3 iPhone Apps That Read the News To You
- Trader Clock for iPhone
- Voice Brief for iPhone Reads Your Content