Tickle for iOS: Program Drones & Robots
There are plenty of fun robots available on the market these days. Parrot Drones, BB-8 Droid, Ollie, Sphero, and other Arduino robots not only keep you entertained but could be programmed to perform new tricks. Tickle for iOS is an innovative app that lets you program your drone or robot using a drag & drop programming interface.
Tickle lets you program your robotic toys wirelessly. Just choose your template and use the intuitive interface to program complex tasks. You don’t need any experience in coding to get started. As you play the game, you learn a thing or two about computer programming as well. You can try the app for free.
- SPRK Lightning Lab for Sphero Robots
- orbBasic for iPhone: Program Your Sphero
- NAO Controller for iPhone: Control NAO Robots
- EZ-Builder for iPhone: Control EZ Robots
- Pixel Interactive Programmable Robot on your iPhone