Robot School for iPhone
There are plenty of fancy toys and robots you can use to teach yourself and your kids basics of programming. Apps such as Robot School for iPhone can also help. It comes with 45 levels to teach programming logic. It has drag & drop instructions to control R-obbie the Robot.
By playing with this app, your kids will learn procedures, loops, and conditional instructions. They can also preview their code in Swift language. New powers are unlocked as users play with the app and complete each level.
Robot School for iPhone is available for iOS 7.0 or later devices. It is available for under $4.
- Swifty: Learn How to Code In Swift
- Tinkerblocks for iPhone: Learn Coding
- Swift Playgrounds for iPad
- ScratchJr: Visual Programming App for iOS
- SpriteBox Coding for iPhone Teaches Kids Coding