TapCoding for iPhone: Swift Trainer
Swift is the present and future of app development, especially if you are interested in developing iOS apps. You don’t have to struggle to learn this new language as there are plenty of free and premium learning resources available for this language. TapCoding brings bite-sized lessons to teach you how to program in this language.
TapCoding doesn’t throw you at the deep end. It comes with true/false exercises and code building activities to teach you new concepts and test your knowledge. The app also detects your errors and lets you know. TapCoding simply brings you interactive exercises, so you don’t get bored easily.
TapCoding works well on iPhone and iPad. You can try the novice course for free.
- Tinkerblocks for iPhone: Learn Coding
- SwiftBites for iPhone: Learn Swift
- Mimo: Learn How to Code On Your Phone
- ScratchJr: Visual Programming App for iOS
- Swifty: Learn How to Code In Swift