iPhone In Action Giveaway
iPhone development is a highly in demand skill in the world of programming. The iPhone platform has enabled many businesses to reach out to new customers and take their businesses to the next level. iPhone in Action is one of the best books written to help developers pick up iPhone programming. Recently, I had a chance to review iPhone in Action (read the review here), and I’ve got to say, it was one of the best iPhone books I have ever read.
Christopher Allen and Shannon Appelcline have written a book that helps developers pick up and master the art of iPhone programming fast. Christopher is a leader in the iPhone development community, so you now you are getting the best stuff in this book.
The good folks at Manning Publishing have been kind enough to offer a free copy of this excellent book to one lucky reader of ours. The rules are very simple:
1. Log on to http://www.manning.com/callen/ and grab the table of content (or download it here). Look around and let me know which chapter you are most excited about reading. While you are at it, browse through books on manning.com and let me know which upcoming book you are excited about the most. Leave a comment with all the above information.
3. Subscribe to our RSS feed.
4. Don’t forget to leave your comment 🙂
That’s it. We will use Random.org to choose the winner. Make sure you leave a real e-mail address as that is how we contact you to get the book to you (if you win). Duplicate comments result in disqualification. Only U.S. entries.
The contest runs from March 3rd to March 13th 2009. All entries should be made by 11:59 PM EST. The winner will be announced on March 16th.
Winner: Using Random.org, comment #1 is the winner. Thank you all for participating. Stay tuned for more giveaways!
- Fritz Chess Giveaway
- Pocket Lyrics
- BookBuddy for iPhone
- iPhone in Action: Introduction to Web and SDK Development Review
- 6 Best E-book Reader iPhone Apps