Health & Fitness
Sugar Sense App for Diabetics
Dealing with diabetes is not a lot of fun. Diabetics need to watch what they eat, exercise regularly, and take proper medicine to stay in a good shape. Apps such as Sugar Sense can help diabetics keep their life on track. This app lets you track blood sugar level, nutrition, weight, and more.
Sugar Sense lets you know when your blood glucose levels are in range. It connects to your glucose meter to help you monitor your blood sugar level more effectively. The device is compatible with your Fitbit as well. Sugar Sense lets you create personal health reports and share them with others.
Sugar Sense makes it easier to keep your life on track as a diabetic. It has an Apple Watch app as well. You can try the app for free.
- Sugar Sense: Apple Watch App for Diabetes
- Glucose Companion Pro for Apple Watch
- Glucose Companion Pro for iPhone
- Glucose Wiz Blood Sugar Log for iPhone
- SNAQ Diabetes Food Tracker for iPhone