LOFI Blocks: Coding App for LOFI Robot
The LOFI robot is a cool Arduino robot that helps you start in robotics and coding. It is powered by Arduino and has 2 DC motors, distance sensor, Bluetooth, and other parts. With LOFI Blocks, you can use a visual programming interface to interact with the robot. It is based on Blockly and Scratch.
You can connect to the Arduino BLE module from your smart device to control the motors and inputs. You also get a gamepad controller to play with the robot. The app is available as a free download.
- NAO Controller for iPhone: Control NAO Robots
- Rachio IRO Smart Irrigation App
- Arduino UNO Robot Playing Stack
- Pixel Interactive Robot on iOS
- Meebot Educational Robot + App