Scheme Programming Language for iPhone & iPad
Knowing a thing or two about coding has many benefits these days. You don’t need a laptop to start coding on the go as there are many IDEs available for iOS devices. The Scheme Programming Language is a client that lets you use Scheme for math calculations and other tasks. The app lets you compile and run programs on your iOS device.
Scheme offers useful features such as syntax highlighting, line numbers, and color themes. The app requires an Internet connection to work. You have access to a reference or samples though. You can buy unlimited compilations for a couple of dollars.
Scheme lets you write and compile code on your iOS device. You can try the app for free.
- Objective-C Programming Language for iPhone
- 5 Awesome Code Editors for iPhone
- Continuous: .Net C# Coding on iPad & iPhone
- Code Playground for iPhone
- Dcoder Coding IDE for iPhone