Madona: Run MATLAB Code on iPhone
MATLAB shouldn’t need any introduction to data scientists and engineers. You don’t always need a laptop to run it either. Madona for iOS lets you run MATLAB/Octave code on your phone. You can compile and run programs, plot your data, and view program output and errors conveniently.
Madona comes with a convenient keyboard for entering frequently used characters. You can also use an external keyboard. The app has a source code editor with syntax highlighting and line numbers. The bad news? This app can only run programs with running time of under 20s.
- 5 Awesome Code Editors for iPhone
- R Programming Compiler for iPhone
- Code Playground for iPhone
- Textastic Code Editor for iOS
- GoCoEdit: Code & Text Editor for iPhone