Anoc Octave Editor for iPhone
Matlab is quite popular among scientists but is not the only software suite for math applications and programming. Octave is a programming language with math orientated syntax for visualization and plotting. Thanks to Anoc, you can take advantage of Octave on your smartphone.
This app lets you create and manage Octave projects on your iOS device. It has local and cloud modes and uses encryption to connect to the server. Anoc comes with standard features such as syntax highlighting,, line numbering, and hot keys. A bunch of packages such as io, interval, statistics, and struct are available for complex projects.
- 5 Awesome Code Editors for iPhone
- Madona: Run MATLAB Code on iPhone
- phpwin: PHP Editor for iPhone
- Dcoder Coding IDE for iPhone
- Scheme Programming Language for iPhone & iPad