CamToPlan: AR Tape Measure App
Your iPhone is already capable of serving as many useful tools around the house. Thanks to CamToPlan, you can turn your phone into an augmented reality tape measure. It lets you measure anything horizontally and vertically. It can be used to measure length, distance, and area of any surface. You can draw measurements in 3D and export plans in PDF, PNG, or DXF.
This app uses ARKit to help you complete measurements. You can measure in metric or imperial units. The app doesn’t require you to move objects to measure distances. The only downside? Some types of tiles may cause this app trouble. The premium version of this app gets rid of the ads and lets you easily access all your drawings. It requires a subscription though.
- AR Ruler: Augmented Reality Tape Measure for iPhone
- CrowDistance: Measuring App for iPhone
- Ruler AR Tape Measure for iPhone
- Universal Zoom for iPhone: Sizes & Distances
- Home Builder Pro Calcs for iPhone