2 Healthkit Sync Apps for Fitbit Users
Fitbit trackers are quite popular these days. There are plenty of folks who use them to keep track of their fitness and health. If you also happen to be a fan of Apple’s health platform, you can use these apps to sync your Fitbit data to Healthkit and Apple’s Health app:
Wristband Manager: this app syncs Fitbit and Jawbone UP data to HealthKit. It also visualizes your wristband data.
Sync Solver for Fitbit: this app syncs all your data to Apple’s Health app. It supports steps, weight, dietary calories, active calories, and more.
Stay tunes as we will add more Fitbit sync apps here in the future.
- Wristband Manager w/ Healthkit Support
- Sync Solver for Fitbit: Sync with Health App
- FitPort: Fitness Dashboard for iOS
- Fitbit Activity and Calorie Tracker
- FatSecret Calorie Counter