Encode for iPhone: Learn to Code
You don’t have to invest in expensive classes or thick books to learn the basics of programming. There are already plenty of sites and apps that can help you get started. Encode is a handy app that teaches you how to code step-by-step. It has bite-sized lessons, so you won’t be thrown in at the deep end immediately.
The app combines interactive code challenges and lessons to get you started. It shows you how to create real webpages on your phone. The Plus version brings additional lessons to take you to the next level.
You can try this coding app for free at this time.
- Mimo: Learn How to Code On Your Phone
- TinyTap for iPhone: Play, Create Educational Games
- TapCoding for iPhone: Swift Trainer
- Javvy: Learn How to Code In Java on iPhone
- Breathing Lessons for iPhone